Department of Health in Liberty County
12382 NW Central Ave
Bristol, FL 32321
- Child Health, including sick visits, well child check-ups, school physicals and immunizations.
- Women’s Health, including annual pap test and breast exams, pregnancy testing and counseling, and prenatal care.
- STD counseling, testing and treatment for males and females
- Sterilization referrals for males and females
- Family Planning education and services for males and females to include: birth control pills, IUD, hormone implants, condoms, depo provera injections.
- TB evaluation and treatment
- HIV testing, counseling and referral
All services are offered on a sliding fee scale based on income. Family Planning services are open to all females and males of childbearing age.
Appointments may be scheduled with same day appointments often available.
Please call 850-643-2292 for more information