February is American Heart Month! With so many Valentine’s hearts on display, it’s time to focus on your heart, commit to a healthier lifestyle, and help fight the number one killer in Florida and the nation: heart disease. According to the CDC, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and smoking can lead to heart disease, and about half of all Americans either have one of these health issues or smoke.
- Florida Department of Health Launches Community Effort in Fight Against Drug Overdose and Opioid Abuse Video Accompaniment
- February 7 is National Black HIV and AIDS Awareness Day Video Accompaniment
- Every 4 and a Half Minutes a Baby in the U.S. is Born with a Birth Defect Video Accompaniment
- Is Your County, City or Town a Healthy Community Champion Video Accompaniment
- COVID-19 Video Accompaniment