Hurricane season is now in session and the Florida Department of Health (FDOH) encourages all residents and visitors to prepare for severe weather emergencies now. Determine any risks to your home, property or business, and update your emergency plans and supplies before Florida is threatened by a storm. It’s important to stay prepared before and after a storm.
- Disaster Preparedness Tax Holiday Video Accompaniment
- Hurricane Preparedness Video Accompaniment
- It Summertime, Florida! Keep It Safe and Healthy at the Beach, Lake, River or Spring Video Accompaniment
- It Summertime, Florida - Keep It Safe and Healthy at the Beach, Lake, River or Spring Video Accompaniment
- Washing Your Hands Saves Lives Video Accompaniment